Foundation Course in Public Financial Management
The Foundation Course introduces the basic organization, concepts, and tools of public financial management (PFM).
Key features include:
- Program developed in collaboration between ICGFM and PFM Training Limited
- Web-based e-learning program
- Certificate from the International Consortium on Government Financial Management (ICGFM) based on course completion and passing online tests
- Training for existing or potential government officials and advisers with an involvement in public financial management (PFM)
- National training or educational institutions can partner and adopt this program for student or staff training and provide complementary classroom training and professional education credit
The International Consortium on Governmental Financial Management, Inc. (ICGFM), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is unique in the financial management community. Established in 1978, a distinguished and international group of financial management professionals from government and academia recognized the need for the various financial practitioners to engage in dialogue about their perspectives for improving government financial management. ICGFM became, and remains, the first "umbrella" organization composed of government entities, university departments, private firms, and professional associations devoted to improving financial management.
For more information on OUR MISSION, click HERE.
For more information about ICGFM, click HERE.
Click below to join ICGFM in 2020:
ICGFM Community of Practice in PFM
Invitation to Government Financial Managers, Students and Consultants
October 19, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has created global challenges this year for healthcare, the economy and governments beyond any we have ever faced. The International Consortium on Governmental Financial Management (ICGFM) is organizing two meetings to create a Community of Practice in PFM where PFM professionals, students and consultants can discuss and share insights in real time on what is working, and what is not, in the efforts to control the pandemic and restore battered economies. Read complete details.
Download the discussion documents before the event:
Download additional discussion document for
Central Asia and Eastern Europe Case Studies in English.
Download the Guide App from:
2020 ICGFM Winter Conference
is coming this December
in a new format...
Watch for more details soon.
- Extending the Institutional Theory: Public Sector Accounting and Financial Reporting Perspectives, Sri Lanka
- Addressing Challenges of Supreme Audit Institutions: The Case of the Office of the Auditor-General in Ghana
- Public Financial Management in Ghana: A Move beyond Reforms to Consolidation and Sustainability
- and more...